Made from premium grade materials, Alloy 117 provides consistent quality and dependable performance.
Features & Benefits
- Labs are able to reuse PSI’s alloys
- 117 is molded into 3 lb. round bars.
- Is used for blocking plastic lenses.
- The melting point is 117°F (47.2° C)
- The recommended tip & pot Temperature is 120°-122°F (48.9°-50°C)
- Alloys is sold at the current market price. Please contact PSI at 800-237-8154 or by email to receive current prices and to place an order.
Part #: 117
SDS Sheet: sds-alloy