Made from premium grade materials, Alloy 158 provides consistent quality and dependable performance.
Features & Benefits
- Labs are able to reuse PSI’s alloys
- 158 is molded into 2.6 lb. hexagonal bars
- Is used for blocking plastic lenses.
- The melting point is 158°F (70° C).
- The recommended tip & pot Temperatures are 161°-163°F (71.7°-72.8°C)
- Alloys is sold at the current market price. Please contact PSI at 800-237-8154 or by email to receive current prices and to place an order.
Part #: 158
SDS Sheet: sds-alloy