Part #: 710
The 710 chiller is a compact, highly efficient, fully self-contained and air cooled chiller. The 710 Chiller offers a chilling capacity of 9.6 gallons per hour of 50°F water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient temperature. It is recommended for edging applications of up to 2 edgers or fining up to 4 spindles with the use of a 952A or 952 and for polishing up to 8 spindles with a 911 Central Slurry System. Learn the advantages of temperature control while processing lenses.
This item can not be ordered online. Contact PSI at 727-376-7900 or 800-237-8154 for more information or to place an order.
Features & Benefits
- Sits in a stainless steel condensation tray on castors to eliminate condensation on the floor and for easy mobility
- Will maintain the temperature to +/- 2°
- Has a flow-through evaporator
- Hermetically sealed compressor
- Aluminum and steel construction provides maximum durability
- Comes with all hose fittings and pump
- 27″H x 20 “W x 15 “D
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Pump: 1/4hp
- Electrical: 115VAC, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.