Cadmium free and low lead, Alloy 136 is made from premium grade materials, providing consistent quality and dependable performance.
Features & Benefits
- Labs are able to reuse PSI’s alloys.
- 136 is molded into 2 lb. rectangular bars.
- Is used for blocking plastic lenses.
- The melting point is 136°F (57.8° C).
- The recommended tip & pot temperatures are 139°-141°F (59.4°-60.6°C)
- Alloys is sold at the current market price. Please contact PSI at 800-237-8154 or by email to receive current prices and to place an order.
Part #: 136
SDS Sheet: sds-alloy