Features & Benefits
- Made from premium grade materials, 19 offers consistent quality and dependable performance.
- Labs can reuse PSI’s alloys.
- PSI’s Alloy 19 is cadmium & lead free offering a preventative solution to exposure and environmental issues.
- This alloy is molded into 2 lb. rectangular bars.
- Is used for glass or plastic lens processing
- The melting point is 140°F (60° C).
- The recommended tip & pot temperatures are 143-145°F (61.7 -62.8°C).
- This is a special order product and is sold at market price. Contact PSI at 800-237-8154 to get current pricing and to place an order.
Part #: 19
SDS Sheet: sds-alloy