Part #: 913 (11 gallon)
All PSI Central Slurry Systems are housed in durable stainless steel to reduce corrosion and make for easy maintenance. No seals or bearings come in contact with slurry. They come with a fine mesh, nylon, return line catch screen. All pumps are corrosion resistant CPVC construction. PSI offers several slurry systems to meet the varying needs of our customers. Chillers are also available but are sold separately (see chillers) to offer you the flexibility to meet current and projected needs.
This item can not be ordered online. Contact PSI at 727-376-7900 or 800-237-8154 for more information or to place an order.
Features & Benefits
- Serves up to 12 spindles conventional or 3 digital machines
- Low design makes it compatible with LOH cylinder machines
- Large 11-gallon reservoir provides better chilling action and can handle more slurry and spindles than previous models
- Drain valve allows for total drainage of the tank, making cleanup faster and easier
- Durable insulated stainless steel tank and stainless steel housing
- Adjustable feet for machine leveling
- Includes top-load filtration system to remove contaminants from polishing compound to extend polish life
- Easy to read temperature gauge for monitoring slurry
- 30″H x 36″W x 36″D (overall height with pump; without pump height is 15-1/2″)
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Tank Capacity: 11 Gallons (41.6 liters)
- Filter: Top load filter system
- Pump: 3/4hp, CPVC
- Electrical: 115V, 9 Amp start-up / 4.5 Amp running, 1 phase
System Includes: top-load filter system, oversized stainless steel cooling coil with quick disconnects, 10′ vinyl hose, 4 hose camps and 2 filter bags.
- Catalog lit-psi-equipment
- Literature lit-913
- Instruction Sheet inst-913-slurry-system
- Parts List parts-913