DL-SCH-BK2 with a black base replaces DL-SCH-G2 with a gray base.
We are changing the base color of our gray Digi-Laps to black. This change does not affect the performance of the product in anyway, it is simply a color change to the base.
The Digi-Lap Series of polishing tools, are a soft lap for free-form / digital polishing of optical lenses. Digi-Laps are flexible, durable, high performance tools that offer extended life.
Digi-BMax, second step, black top lens polishing tools are for polycarbonate and trivex lenses. They are for use on CCP Swift and CCP102 & CCP103 machines. Available in red, blue and gray base. Also available are orange topped Digi-Omax, first step all materials lens polishing tool the CCP machines.
- 2nd step black topped tool for polycarbonate, Trivex and high index lenses of 1.7
- Designed for maximum output per tool, production proven to last +/- 2,000 seconds with optimum results
- More accurate, improved mapping quality
- Smoother peak to valley surface quality
- Greater stock removal
- Excellent resistance to sharp edge lenses
Part #: DL-SCH-BK2 (black base, black conical top)