Features & Benefits
Dye Master Tints, 4 oz concentrate, for plastic and polycarbonate lenses.
Directions for Use:
- Store at room temperature.
- Shake well before mixing.
- Pour entire contents into dye pan. To insure the correct color, rinse the bottle with water into the dye pan.
- Add 28 fl. oz. of water to make one quart (32 fl oz.) of solution.
- Heat the mixture and maintain a temperature of 200°F-205°F.
702-Pink; 703-Black; 705-Brown; 706-Brown, Sun Brown; 707-yellow; 708-Green; 709-Blue; 718-G-15; 720-Rose; 721-Brown, Sahara; 722-Purple-Orchid