The Lead Removal System allows you to meet the legal requirements for the removal of all contaminants including lead, nickel and cadmium in your lab’s reclaim water. The unit filters out contaminants and returns clean, lead-free water for reuse in deblockers or to be safely poured down the drain. It offers a unique multiple filter system that will process the contaminated water at a rate of one gallon per minute. * An ATS lead sorbent filter does not leach lead even when subjected to the Federal TCLP leach procedure.
This item can not be ordered online. Contact PSI at 727-376-7900 or 800-237-8154 for more information or to place an order.
Part #: LRS-1
Features & Benefits
- Fully enclosed pump motor with glass-filled Celcon body, volute and impeller.
- Pump’s stainless steel shaft is controlled by GFCI 115 Volt power switch for safety.
- Includes 60 minute timer.
- 7-gallon, stainless steel tank with splash guard cover.
- Literature – lit-lead-removal-system