Recycling and Filtration System for Coolant & Fining Water
Part #: 993-2THUR90 (45 Gallon)
PSI’s 993 filtration and recycling system is the best filtration available for both fining water and coolant when processing optical lenses. The two tank system provides an area for settling to occur before the fluid is sent through the filter. The system includes a hurricane filter for outstanding filtration and easy maintenance. These units can save you thousands of gallons of water a day and pay for themselves in 3-6 months.
Contact PSI at 727-376-7900 or 800-237-8154 for more information or to place an order.
Features & Benefits
- With proper chilling and efficient use of fining water additive, will improve the surface quality and edge finish of lenses
- Electro-polished for increased resistance to corrosion
- Compact design requires less floor space while providing superior filtration
- Tanks have handles and castors for ease of movement
- Individual compartment drains for selective cleaning
- Single jumbo Hurricane Filter makes for easy maintenance and excellent filtration
- Replacement pump 2468 available.
- 31″H x 18″W x 70″D
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: Stainless Steel & Brass
- Tank Capacity: 45 Gallons
- Serves: 4 edgers, 4 finers
- Filter: 100 micron
- Electrical: 115V, 3.2 Amp, Single Phase, 60Hz
- Shipping Weight: 280 lbs.