PSI’s Stacker/Destacker is a durable cost effective solution for in-line optical laboratory automation and logistics. Designed with customer safety in mind, these systems provide long service life and handle a variety of job tray types at any stage in the lens fabrication process. They are uncomplicated, low-cost units that offer optical labs a quick return on their investment.
The Stacker/Destacker features interlocked guards to avoid accidental collisions and tray tipping. Each cylinder can be actuated manually via exposed valve controls. It has a simple but powerful conveyor with easy to replace, cost effective wear items for quick maintenance and minimal downtime. The system has a large tray capacity and is customizable to accommodate any labs needs. The Stacker/Destacker is an ideal enhancement to PSI’s Automatic Surface Tape Applicator Handling System to seamlessly integrate the taping process.
This item can not be ordered online. Contact PSI at 727-376-7900 or 800-237-8154 for more information or to place an order.
Part #s: Stacker – AL-01; Destacker – ALS-02
Features & Benefits
- Simple, low-cost machines with a quick payback
- Large tray capacity – up to 50 trays per machine
- Minimal service and maintenance, due to high durability components
- Inexpensive and easy to replace wear items, such as rubber belts and jaw lining strips
- Tray protection features – interlocked guards avoid accidental collisions and tray tipping
- Adjustable feet for machine leveling
- Each cylinder can be actuated manually via exposed valve controls
- Ease and simplicity of installation, just line it up with receiving sourcing conveyor.
- Easily available,long service life spare parts including PLC, sensors and pneumatic components.
- Systemis customizable in terms of height and stacking process, stacks up to 10 trays, but can easily accommodate smaller stack sizes.
- 7.5′ L x 3′ W x 6′ H
- Power requirement: 110V 3.5A
- System capacity: up to 50 trays
- System Controls: embedded PLC, audio and visible alarms, interlocked guarding with certified safety devices.
- Literature lit-stacker-destacker