The LGEN-PAL is a clean solution to the long-standing issue of how to dispose of wastewater that is harmful to the environment. With the possibility of fines being imposed as high as $50,000 for improper disposal, optical labs need to safely treat wastewater for safe disposal. The new, easy-to-use LGEN-PAL meets the demands of high-efficiency lens generation by safely removing waste in one easy to use unit. Spent polish, coolant, alloy reclaim water and mop water, can all be combined into the LGEN-PAL where the solids are separated from the water which can then be safely disposed of down the drain. This offers labs significant savings for waste disposal.
This item can not be ordered online. Contact PSI at 727-376-7900 or 800-237-8154 for more information or to place an order.
Part #: FT-LGEN-PAL-M
Features & Benefits
- Up to 40 gallons batch capacity.
- Capable of processing 30 gallons of alloy water and 2-1/2 gallons of spent polish per centrifuge empty-ing.
- Each batch processes in an hour or less depending on the waste material being processed.
- Water tank constructed of stainless steel.
- Housing constructed of hot rolled steel.
- Air diaphragm pump for both polish and alloy water with drain connection.
- Measuring and dispensing tools for process, provided.
- Entire system is on rolling casters with foot brakes for easy mobility.
- Electric mixer on manually adjusted VFD controls for precise chemistry mixing.
- One Stainless Steel manually cleaned centrifuge with stand has 10 GPM flow capacity and 1 gallon capacity centrifuge bowl.
- Electric: 208V/30/60Hz Air: 55 SCFM @ 50 PSI
- Dimensions: 49-1/8” W x 50-1/2” L x 60-1/8” H
- Weight: 1300 lbs. – shipping 1635 lbs. – operating
- Literature – lit-ft-lgen-pal-m