The LGEN-PAL is a clean solution to the long-standing issue of how to dispose of wastewater that is harmful to the environment. With the possibility of fines being imposed as high as $50,000 for improper disposal, optical labs need to safely treat wastewater for safe disposal. The new, easy-to-use LGEN-PAL meets the demands of high-efficiency lens generation by safely removing waste in one easy to use unit. Spent polish, coolant, alloy reclaim water and mop water, can all be combined into the LGEN-PAL where the solids are separated from the water which can then be safely disposed of down the drain. This offers labs significant savings for waste disposal.
This item can not be ordered online. Contact PSI at 727-376-7900 or 800-237-8154 for more information or to place an order.
Part #: FT-LGEN-PAL
Features & Benefits
- Up to 40 gallons of liquid capacity.
- Capable of processing 18 gallons of alloy water and 2-1/2 gallons of spent polish per centrifuge emptying.
- Batch processes in one hour or less.
- Water tank constructed of stainless steel.
- Housing constructed of hot rolled steel.
- Designated pumps for both polish and alloy water with drain connection.
- Automatic PH control with automatic pump.
- Automatic chemical feeder for easy distribution.
- Entire system on easy to move rolling casters with foot brakes.
- Laser level sensor for liquid level in water tank.
- Automatic controls and valves for easy operation.
- Digital screen with automated controls.
- One Stainless Steel manually cleaned centrifuge with stand with 10 GPM flow capacity and 1 gallon sludge capacity centrifuge bowl.
- Electric: 208V/30/60Hz Dimensions: 74-11/16” W x 59-3/8” L Weight: 1300 lbs – shipping 1635 lbs. – operating
- Literature – lit-ft-lgen-pal