The LGEN-PAL is a clean solution to the long-standing issue of how to dispose of wastewater that is harmful to the environment. With the possibility of fines being imposed as high as $50,000 for improper disposal, optical labs need to safely treat wastewater for safe disposal. The new, easy-to-use LGEN-PAL meets the demands of high-efficiency lens generation by safely removing waste in one easy to use unit. Spent polish, coolant, alloy reclaim water and mop water, can all be combined into the LGEN-PAL where the solids are separated from the water which can then be safely disposed of down the drain. This offers labs significant savings for waste disposal.
This item can not be ordered online. Contact PSI at 727-376-7900 or 800-237-8154 for more information or to place an order.
Part #: FT-LGEN-PAL-A
Features & Benefits
- Up to 40 gallons batch capacity, with continuous processing for large amounts of process treatment.
- Automatically adjusts each batch and continuously repeats cycles until all dirty liquid process is complete.
- Each batch processes in an hour or less depending on the process being treated.
- Water tank constructed of stainless steel.
- Housing constructed of hot rolled steel.
- 20 GPM pump with automatic valves and controls.
- Automatic PH control with automatic pump.
- Automatic chemical feeder for easy distribution.
- Electric mixer on variable frequency drive (VFD) controls for precise chemistry mixing.
- Process system on easy to roll casters, centrifuge remains stationary.
- Process system can easily switch orientations for customization of centrifuge location.
- Automatic level sensor for liquid level in water tank.
- Automatic controls and valves for easy operation.
- Digital screen with automated controls.
- One Stainless Steel automatic cleaning centrifuge with stand- up to 20 GPM flow capacity
– automatic self-cleaning sludge bowl with 2.8-gallon capacity
– Centrifuge RPM up to 2,200 G
– stainless steel housing
– 12” diameter stainless steel, machined and precision balanced bowl‐shell
– machined and precision balanced bowl‐hub including O‐ring
- Literature – lit-ft-lgen-pal-a